Tuesday 20 January 2009

So long, W.

I don't know if I should stay up for the Obama coronation - it's at 2am local time - but I think I probably will, there's so little else worth watching on TV, don't you know. In the meantime, ya'll might enjoy this little game I found on my virtual journeys. Will Obama prove to be a let down like Blair? Probably, but then he doesn't have to do much to be better than the last guy. Here's hoping for the best...

 Goodbye Mr. Bush
Bush goes away from the White House... Tell him goodbye YOUR WAY (throwing boots, eggs, daisies or candies) This is a multi-highscore and cumulative-score game!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://img.timeinc.net/time/cartoons/20090123/cartoons_04.jpg

i've been thinking the same thing about obama but i finally got round to starting to read his book the other day and my confidence that he could make a real difference is increasing with almost every page.

naive? perhaps, but after 8 years of dubya, with the economy in the state it is, we should all be permitted a little glimmer of hope that things can change.

let's face it, he could sit on his backside and do next to nothing for the next few years and it would still be a massive improvement over the previous incumbent.

Our Man in Abiko said...

Fair enough, we should all have a moment to hope for the best. I haven't read anything by him, perhaps I should.