Saturday 19 July 2008

Messing with the space-time continuum

I've been tinkering again with the blog. From now on, I will be giving a label to every blog entry. Why? Well, I did like lining up toy cars in a particular order when I was little, er, and I'm aware of the fickle nature of blogs and how an entry of vital import might be missed by a reader who doesn't like to be tied down to chronological order. Instead, you can search by subject matter. Think of it as a virtual card catalogue (for the old fogies who remember such things). Yes, it's that exciting. Anyway, you can click on the label on the bottom of every post and see more like-minded posts in the same category. Not only that, but beneath the oh-so-passe chronological archive list is the labels list, so you may never be tied down to linear time travel again. Kurt Vonnegut would have approved. Oh by the way, I'm backdating all previous entries so eventually everything will have a label. Who says I don't know how to party?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

any chyance you could tell us what it's like living in a country with deflation?

Apparently,thats where we're going over here.

Our Man in Abiko said...

It's OK, but can get a bit muggy in the summer.

Anonymous said...

lol