Wednesday 16 July 2008

What's my name?

In recognition of getting nearly 1,000 hits to this blog (as of writing, the counter stands at 997), I'm thinking of re-branding myself. Yes, I need a new handle, something worthy of my position as Sherriff-sensei and self-appointed window on my corner of the world. So, after a thrilling response to my request for names for my online persona, I've whittled the suggestions down to three and you can vote on which ones you like at the right of the blog. You have only got a week mind, so get voting. By the way, in keeping with current Mugabe-Bush thinking on democracy, I may ignore the popular vote entirely and give myself another title altogether.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'By the way, in keeping with current Mugabe-Bush thinking on democracy, I may ignore the popular vote entirely and give myself another title altogether'

nice,at least you're honest.which begs the question,if that's honest,then what's goin on?

...oh dear..

Anonymous said...

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2662502912/tt0221073

howsabout,,,,' 'chopper' sheriff,my word is law,until Yoshie says otherwise anyway'

Our Man in Abiko said...

I am happy to go with the will of the people, if I feel like it. What's with this chopper fella anyway? Should I be concerned about you? Doctor, heal thyself.