Friday 12 September 2008

Odd one out for dummies

If you thought the last odd one out competition was too easy, try this one on for size. No inanimate objects were harmed in the writing of this post and all participants were asked to pose for the camera, none objected.

Hello, what school do you go to?

Hey, your sister is not very talkative. Do you like tartan?
 
Well, do you like tartan? You're talking with your hands, but not with your mouth...  wait a minute, something's not quite right here...


Ahh, now I understand - you are mimes performing a silent salute to the Beijing Olympics. By the way, Happy Birthday, Kevin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why thank you very much Patrick. I'm now very pleased that I dropped by today.

Anonymous said...

Sorry - obviously not used to this. That was from me, Kevin. Cheers again.

Our Man in Abiko said...

Hey, I'm just glad you spotted the message.