Tuesday 2 September 2008

Photography for dummies


Here's a nice little picture of street life I took while shopping in Kashiwa, one stop down the Joban line towards Tokyo. Yes, there's a chap doing some shopping on his momma charu, and there's a high school girl at the edge of the frame and, er, hang on a second... those three old fellows on the balcony sure look familiar... let me just find the zoom function on my camera...


Holy fried chicken! Its the Colonel Sanders triplets! I've no idea what's going on here, but it livened up my day, I hope it does yours. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KFC/McD's/BK have a lot to answer for.

tis one of the greatest dissapointments in travelling to arrive somewhere and find one of the three.

despite beign an avid capitalist,it's the part of globalisation I hate the most.

Our Man in Abiko said...

What surprises me is that there is so much better, faster and cheaper food available in Japan that why would anyone eat at KFC? I must admit we did recently out of tiredness and need for a seat, but regretted it almost immediately. But why there should be three Col. Sanders on a balcony not connected to the chicken emporium, I have no idea.