Thursday 16 October 2008

They call him the wanderer...

It almost makes you feel sorry for McCain when you see his performance in the second presidential debate lampooned by the American talk show establishment. Almost, but not quite:



But then, read the thoughtful endorsement of Obama by cult journo Christopher Hitchens here, and you can actually feel sympathy. McCain deserves a break, and a seat, but not necessarily in government.

Speaking of sympathy, do you have any for me? Remember, I'm pitting my 37-year-old, instant-coffee-fueled body against the wilds of Teganuma lake in a half-marathon a week on Sunday. Many thanks to those who have donated to the charity Book Aid (you've both been very kind), but for those who haven't, brother can you spare a digital dime? Click here to help me on my way.

No comments: