Wednesday 22 October 2008

Nothing to fear but beer itself

It looks like my worst fears are being realised... Obama is behind in the polls? My wife has bought a family ticket for Disneyland? No, far worse. In the wake of the banana shortage due to the stupid banana diet, I stupidly spoke my mind in the blog post:
Here's hoping no-one ever loses weight on a Suntory Malts beer diet.
Well, it looks like the agents for the beer giants have taken my advice to heart. My friends, I was only joking. I take it back. Please.

Speaking of  losing weight, ahem,  on Sunday, I'm running a half-marathon round the lake near my house. You can still sponsor me here. Why should you?
  • Reason #5: Using your credit cards to make a charitable donation is like giving twice - not only will you help the poorest kids in Africa, but you will also alleviate the credit crunch thus oiling the wheels of capitalism (which oppressed the continent in the first place). Er, on second thoughts...

No comments: