Monday 30 June 2008

Writer's blog?

Oh, how virtual we have become. Not only do we have a website, a school blog and of course this blog, but shacho has joined the blogging brouhaha with one of her very own. Yoshie's World is up and running and taking hits even while I sup my Chile Cabernet Sauvignon from the Seven-11. The Japanese is a bit hard for me to follow, but she certainly has a prettier layout than my blog. By the way, the more observant of you at the front of the class will have noticed I've been messing with the layout of this blog. I've ditched the news feed at the bottom of the page, binned some old photos and added a new "blog roll" which updates the latest entries to all our blog sites. Oh, and I am still taking votes for US President, but for the time being the poll is nestling in the broom cupboard between the picture of our house and a list of links.   

No comments: